The NJABA Early Intervention Workgroup is dedicated to promoting the professional practice of applied behavior analysis (ABA) in early intervention and increasing both the private and public capacity through the New Jersey Early Intervention System to provide high-quality behavioral services to all families with young children.
- Collaboratively enhancing NJEIS administrators’ understanding of ABA services
- Collaboratively enhancing NJEIS administrators’ understanding of BCBA scope of practice and professional obligations (e.g., BACB’s Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts.)
- Compiling resources and literature on high quality ABA programs for young children with autism
Howard, J., Sparkman, C., Cohen, H., Green, G, & Stanislaw, H. (2005). A comparison of intensive behavior analytic and eclectic treatments for young children with autism. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 26, 359-383.
Chasson, G. S., Harris, G. E., & Neely, W. J. (2007). Cost comparison of early intensive behavioral intervention and special education for children with autism. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 16, 401-413.
- 2017-2018 Meeting Schedule
- Monday, January 29th, 2018
- Monday, March 26th, 2018
- Monday, May 21st, 2018
Please RSVP to Jacqueline Dobres, MS OT R/L, BCBA, Early Intervention Workgroup ChairInterested but unsure if you’d like to officially join? Come to a meeting to learn more and network with colleagues. All are welcome!For general inquiries, contact AJ Sabath, email@example.com, or 609-910-0394.